Credit & Collections Analyst
Company: Airgas Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Credit Analyst will be responsible for processing and
approving credit memos, applying disputes, and supporting the
Credit and Collections team on special projects.
- Review, correct and approve credit memos.
- Follow up at month end for any credits that have not been
- Apply credits or payments through our dispute process, sent by
- Research short paid items provided through our dispute process,
sent by the cash app team and send information to the collectors
and sales for resolution.
- Apply payments sent by the Collection agencies to the proper GL
- Process any write-offs or adjustments for Vendor Rebates given
by upper management.
- Prepare credits or payments to be refunded by making the
changes in FB02.
- Assist with the Escheatment process.
- Research short paid items on customer accounts.
- Research credits and overpayments on customer accounts.
- Bachelors or equivalent.
- 1 year of Credit & Collections experience preferred.
- Computer Proficiency and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft
Excel and Word.
- SAP preferred.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: Airgas Inc., Levittown , Credit & Collections Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!