Posted on: November 12, 2021
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is hiring a Veterinary
Receptionist in Levittown, PA!
BluePearl Pet Hospital in Levittown, PA is hiring a Veterinary
Receptionist to join our talented team! This position requires
- Do you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in a team
- Do you crave a dynamic and rewarding setting?
- Are you compassionate, friendly, and customer service
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to hear from
To join our incredible team of receptionists, you should be warm
and friendly. As a Veterinary Receptionist, you are a customer
service professional who may also offer emotional support and
resource materials to clients in a compassionate manner. Experience
in a veterinary hospital is a plus but not required. We look for
individuals who can provide the highest quality customer service to
our clients and their pets.
Responsibilities of a Veterinary Receptionist include:
- Welcoming clients and providing exceptional customer
- Completing intake paperwork
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Keeping records in order
- Requesting and organizing medical records to and from referring
- Handling financial transactions
As a dedicated Veterinary Receptionist, you will receive training
to be continuously aware and proactive at anticipating and
addressing our clients needs and wants especially during escalated,
stressful situations. The ideal candidate will have experience
working in veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and
discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and
- We encourage you to grow with us. We are focused on developing
our associates into leaders through talent development programs and
leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our
associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative
quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of
continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education
allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl
University for training, and our clinicians have access to over
2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by
providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off
and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance,
advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all
in this together. We believe in working together to lead the
industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all
individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation
or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the
application process because of a disability, it is available upon
request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no
applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are
an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: BluePearl, Levittown , Veterinary Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!