HVAC Service Technician
Company: McHales Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Why Work for McHales?
- We offer a very high commission plan on top of your high hourly
wage- No Cap!
- Take home vehicle provided and you get to deploy from home each
- Paid Time Off!
- Smartphone and Tablet!
- Health Insurance
- We are a Family Sensitive workplace and believe in work life
- Opportunity for Advancement! We are a fast growing company that
believes in growing our employees and hiring from within firstWho
We AreWe keep growing because we only hire the best, and our
customers love us for it. We have been in business since 1950 here
in Levittown. McHales has grown into one of the destination
employers in Bucks County. People often come to us looking for a
job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room
to grow, and opportunities to excel. You have probably seen our
trucks and ads, now we want to see YOU!The RoleWork with HVAC
Equipment manufacturers, system parts and mechanisms, to install
premium HVAC systems.Responsibilities
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and
- Ask proper lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and
cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new
referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning
meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.Competencies for Success
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make
- Develop proven track record in heating and cooling systems
including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make
- Strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a
team.What We Offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in Bucks County.
You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical Insurance
- 401K company match
- Paid holidays, Family First Day and Birthday
- A family. This is last on the list because it's most important.
We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring
when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll
come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long
friendships at McHales..Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: McHales Inc., Levittown , HVAC Service Technician, Engineering , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...