Assistant Manager Panera Bread
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Come Join Panera Bread an industry leading, award winner!We are
committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera Bread
special including fresh food, welcoming environment, exceptional
service, and safety and sanitation.
About the Assistant Manager position:Our managers play an integral
role in the success of their Caf. Responsibilities include coaching
and training caf associates, managing the caf financials through
labor and food costs, keeping the team enthusiasm and motivation
high so that our guests are sure to enjoy a warm Panera Bread
experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all aspects of the dining experience for guests
including food preparation and presentation, caf cleanliness,
ambiance, and overall caf warmth. Manage all financial aspects of
the caf including both food and labor costs.
- Assist the General Manager is selection, hiring, training, and
development of caf associates.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment by following all safety
and sanitation standards and procedures.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years restaurant/retail management or supervisory
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have open availabilityAdditional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- On Demand Access to earned Wages prior to pay day through
- Employee Discounts on Meals
- Bonus Potential
Keywords: Panera Bread, Levittown , Assistant Manager Panera Bread, Executive , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!