Assistant Manager - Levittown, PA
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Goodyear. More Driven.
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Thank you for your interest in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire
& Service Centers. We are a service and retreading market leader
with over200Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located
across the United States. Our mission statement is 'SERVICE
EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. We have the unique ability to service the
largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly
hometown service to regional and local fleets.
As the Assistant Manager you will be responsible for partnering
with the Center Manager to effectively run the center. This will
include working to maximize sales and minimize costs working
towards AOP goals, motivate associates to achieve a high standard
of customer service in order to grow sales and profitability,
assist with the resolution of complaints, staffing, customer
service, and safety, assume lead role when manager is out, and
engage in career training and development efforts. You will also be
responsible for developing, merchandising, billing, creating
invoices, controlling assets, and promotion of products and
services. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as
you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist the Center Manager in the management of the
- Direct the activities of the store in the absence of the center
manager. This will include managing associates in an effective
manner to attain sales results in achieving profit objectives by
increasing sales and market share.
- Assist the Center Manager with hiring, training, and managing
- Assist the sales and service departments.
- Operate the center in the absence of the center manager. This
will include compliance with company standards in operating
procedures, policies, and protection of assets including but not
limited to inventory, accounts receivable, trucks, and
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Provide "Service Excellence, Always" to meet the sales and
service goals of the location and needs of the customer.
- Communicate specific work assignments and responsibilities to
- Assist the Center Manager in ensuring proper staffing levels
with qualified personnel.
- Assist with managing safety, health, and environmental
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- Ability to relocate based on the needs of the business and
personal development for the role.
- One year of previous management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field.
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities
in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please call (312) 915-5548
Click for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws,
and for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: Goodyear, Levittown , Assistant Manager - Levittown, PA, Executive , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!