Assistant Manager - Levittown, PA
Company: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Posted on: September 19, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! APPLY TODAY!!! Thank you for your interest
in a career at Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers. We are a
service and retreading market leader with over200Commercial Tire
Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the United States.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE ALWAYS'. We have the
unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets
while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and
local fleets. General Description: As the Assistant Manager you
will be responsible for partnering with the Center Manager to
effectively run the center. This will include working to maximize
sales and minimize costs working towards AOP goals, motivate
associates to achieve a high standard of customer service in order
to grow sales and profitability, assist with the resolution of
complaints, staffing, customer service, and safety, assume lead
role when manager is out, and engage in career training and
development efforts. You will also be responsible for developing,
merchandising, billing, creating invoices, controlling assets, and
promotion of products and services. We encourage you to allow us to
invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist the Center Manager in the management of the
- Direct the activities of the store in the absence of the center
manager. This will include managing associates in an effective
manner to attain sales results in achieving profit objectives by
increasing sales and market share.
- Assist the Center Manager with hiring, training, and managing
- Assist the sales and service departments.
- Operate the center in the absence of the center manager. This
will include compliance with company standards in operating
procedures, policies, and protection of assets including but not
limited to inventory, accounts receivable, trucks, and
- Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Provide "Service Excellence, Always" to meet the sales and
service goals of the location and needs of the customer.
- Communicate specific work assignments and responsibilities to
- Assist the Center Manager in ensuring proper staffing levels
with qualified personnel.
- Assist with managing safety, health, and environmental
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting Basic
- Ability to relocate based on the needs of the business and
personal development for the role.
- One year of previous management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future. Preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in related field. Candidate Criteria:
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions. GOODYEAR IS AN EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERGoodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regards to that individual's
race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, Levittown , Assistant Manager - Levittown, PA, Executive , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!