Vice President of Creative Services
Company: Power Home Remodeling
Posted on: September 23, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:We're a full-service, in-house creative team
that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the
nation's largest home remodeler to effectively market and
communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Vice President of
Creative Services to join our team.The Vice President of Creative
Services will lead the team responsible for the creation of all
video, motion graphics, design and photography. This person has
experience leading a creative team, as well as being a contributing
member, be it in film, design or photo disciplines. They understand
what it means to create and maintain a brand voice and brand
standards in all deliverables, and has experience mentoring less
experience creatives to bring out their best work. This person will
support internal and external communications across a wide-range of
business verticals including events, technology, product animation,
and social media. Whether your thrill is graphic design, animation,
or integrating video and motion graphics, we want you to do what
you love while being open to explore new frontiers.Recognized by
Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the
top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of
companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing
quickly-opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing
$1B in annual revenue.We're looking for a seasoned creative veteran
with 15 years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate
about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role.
This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and
takes direction well. This role works closely with the Director of
Video, and will be instrumental in choosing directors to lead the
design and photography teams, and reports to the Senior Vice
President of Marketing and Communications.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Develop, create, and implement a dynamic global brand identity
that is unique and sets Power apart.
- Oversee and support design, video production, and photography
activities for the Power Home Remodeling brand.
- Ensure that the creative material produced is of the highest
quality and represents a consistent brand image, message, and tone
throughout the entire portfolio.
- Manage creative design resources for small-scale and
large-scale projects, and present and/or oversee presentation of
- Manage a team of employees or contractors whose duties focus on
developing the brand or creating videos, collateral and images for
both internal audiences and consumers and prospective
- Manage the budget for creative projects, hiring employees and
contractors, and tracking progress.
- Prioritize work and resources across projects based on short-
and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by
collaborating with the team and internal business partners.
- Constantly track the ever-changing landscape of graphic design,
video and photography; with the ability to see and predict future
trends so the brand is always fresh, contemporary, and
- This leader will provide inspiration to the team, taking our
creative capabilities to a new level as the company continues to
- Background in graphic design preferred, but also have a solid
knowledge of photography and video production.
- Experience in managing creative staff and directing creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Established ability to work well with people at all
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exhibit fluency in standard visual design software tools: Adobe
Creative Suite and Keynote.
- Must be able to manage vendors to include outside production
companies, directors, and photographers.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- +15 years of proven experience creating content across all
marketing and communication channels from events, digital, social
media, video, paid media, mobile, offline, and print.REQUIRED
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- N/AWORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The Vice President, Creative Services works in a hybrid office
environment. Some travel may be required.
Keywords: Power Home Remodeling, Levittown , Vice President of Creative Services, Executive , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!