Company: BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Posted on: July 18, 2020
Opening StatementVeterinary Specialty & Emergency Center (VSEC),
a BluePearl Veterinary Partners hospital in Levittown, PA is now
hiring for an energetic, passionate, and driven Laboratory
Veterinary Assistant, to join our team!
- Do you work well under pressure in a fast-paced
- Would your peers describe you as patient, respectful, and
- Are you eager to make a difference for animals and provide
premier patient care?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to hear from
you!DescriptionAs a Laboratory Veterinary Assistant you will:
- Maintains a safe and clean laboratory by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Run quality control samples to verify accurate results on
- Perform regular maintenance and upkeep of laboratory
- Prepare and document specimens for external laboratory.
- Provide an environment to furnish high quality, accurate
diagnostic laboratory results,
- Run necessary lab requests in a timely precise manner,
- Record appropriate results in patient's written and electronic
- Maintain accurate records on Quality Control, billing and
send-out laboratory samples. Compassionately, calmly and gently
approaches and handles patients.
- Have basic understanding of animals, care and handling
- Approaches and handles patients according to safety protocols
and core values.
- Uses practice management software to maintain client and
patient records according to hospital protocol.
- Maintains solid grasp of common veterinary medical terms and
abbreviations and is able to converse with other veterinary
professionals in medical terms.
- Implement appropriate animal husbandry skills to decrease
disease spread, injury and stress to patients.
What can you expect from BluePearl?
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous
veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality,
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are
looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a
How you can become successful at BluePearl?
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount.
Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities
with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have
access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We
also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate
feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and
Your benefit options will include:
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- experienced veterinary social workers on staff
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential
Want to learn more about the greater Philadelphia area?
Learn more about VSEC Levittown!
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all
individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal
opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
or expression, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Levittown , Veterinary Assistant-Laboratory, Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!