Veterinary Assistant Practice Manager
Company: BluePearl Veterinary Partners
Posted on: July 25, 2020
Opening StatementTake the next step in your career and join the
BluePearl Veterinary Partners Family as an Assistant Practice
Manager for our Emergency and Specialty hospital in Levittown,
- Are you a passionate leader who is ready to make a
- Do you have excellent time management, follow through and
- Do you love building successful teams who provide premier
customer service and patient care?
The Assistant Practice Manager assists in handling day-to-day
hospital operations under the supervision and mentorship of a
Practice Manager. Veterinary experience preferred.Description
As an Assistant Practice Manager you will:
- You create appropriate organizational environment and value
systems which stimulate the morale and productivity of the work
force and its leadership.
- You collaborate with training and clinical staff to ensure that
training and quality goals are met.
- You monitor and evaluate operations on a daily basis.
- You partner with the Practice Manager to develop action plans
to maximize hospital efficiency and supervises the implementation
- You are responsible for all personnel functions including
hiring, assignment and direction of work, development and training,
disciplinary actions and termination and the maintenance of all
- You partner with the Practice Manager in budget preparation and
ensure revenue targets and training goals are met.
- You review and approve employee schedules to accommodate the
patient needs of the hospital.
- You ensure the adequacy and adjust inventory levels of all
goods and supplies necessary for the operation of the
- You construct and submit timely and accurate reports on a
daily/weekly/monthly or as required basis.
- You maintain thorough familiarity and ensures compliance with
state and federal regulations, Standard Operating Procedures, and
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- You build rapport with clients and referring DVMs to ensure an
overall high level of customer satisfaction with the hospital and
services we provide.
- You minimize hospital liability through constant risk
- You investigate all unsafe situations and
- You work with the Practice Manager in creating and maintaining
a positive team environment.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience: 1-2 years of proven success in managing
- Veterinary experience preferred
As a member of the Mars Petcare Family, BluePearl is the next step
in your career:
- Access to 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE
- Experienced Veterinary Social Workers on staff
- Opportunities for mentorship and training
- Health, vision, dental, pet, and life insurance benefit
- PTO accrual with flexible work schedules
- Referral Bonus Program
- Associate discounts
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous
veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality,
groundbreaking healthcare. As a member of Mars Petcare, by joining
the BluePearl team you will have unlimited growth potential and
endless opportunities. We offer health benefit package options,
competitive compensation, flexible work schedules, and a positive,
friendly work culture.
Like us on Facebook to learn about BluePearl events and career
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all
individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal
opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or
gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an
accommodation during the application process because of a
disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a
result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
a Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: BluePearl Veterinary Partners, Levittown , Veterinary Assistant Practice Manager, Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!