Nurse ($2,500 SIGN ON BONUS)
Company: Green Tree School
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Do you have a passion for education and being a part of a
mission-driven organization? Do you want to join a fast-growing
company with excellent benefits, such as tuition reimbursement,
generous paid time off, and so much more?Green Tree School &
Services is seeking a qualified School Nurse to work directly with
students. As a School Nurse, you will play an integral role in the
success of our students while overseeing the classroom team and
dynamics. The Nurse is responsible for overseeing and implementing
the health program in the school. The Nurse focuses on the needs of
the individual student, and well as the entire student population.
The Nurse is responsible for the delivery of health services
including the medication management program and advocating for the
health rights of children. This is a full-time, School Year Plus
ESY position to provide related services to students with Autistic
Spectrum Disorders, serious Emotional Disturbance or Development
Delays.$2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains comprehensive school health services
program for students in accordance with the PA School Code,
Pennsylvania Department of Education (DOE) and Department of Health
(DOH) regulations, and organizational policies and procedures.
- Consults with leadership to establish, review and revise school
health policies and procedures.
- Consults with staff regarding student health conditions and
impact on learning and behavior.
- Communicates effectively with parents and staff regarding
provisions of student health services.
- Maintains regular communication with private nurses serving
students with special healthcare needs.
- Provides staff training including first aid, CPR, AED and use
of emergency medications.
- Performs mandated screening for student including those with
special healthcare needs
- Provides first aid for illness or injury to student and manages
- Monitors student for communicable illness and notifies families
- Reviews and monitors student immunization status to ensure
compliance with regulation
- Administers prescribed medications and oversees the use of
- Develop, implements, and monitor individual health plans and
emergency care plans.
- Maintain student records including medical history, physicals,
immunization, and orders.
- Document health services to students including nursing
assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Maintains medication administration records including
documentation of medication errors.BENEFITSEligible Green Tree
School Employees will receive competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability and Life
- Voluntary Life, Hospital, and Accident Coverage
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with 100% vested company contribution
- Healthcare, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Rewards program which allows you to earn points to purchase
itemsGreen Tree School & Services is a non-profit state-licensed
agency that provides education, therapeutic and clinical support to
children with autism disorder and severe emotional disabilities. At
Green Tree School & Services, all students are instructed based on
their IEP goals and the appropriate state standards as defined but
the Pennsylvania Department of Education.Green Tree School &
Services is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and
embraces diversity in the workplace. We are also committed to
providing a drug-free, safe workplace for our employees and the
students we serve. For more information about Green Tree School &
Services careers and benefits, please visit our website
- Bachelors or better in Nursing or related fieldLicenses &
Keywords: Green Tree School, Levittown , Nurse ($2,500 SIGN ON BONUS), Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!