Registered Nurse (RN)-PRN
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center - We are a leader in
the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is
our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets
us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch
Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are
committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- High NEW Rates!
- $2 Shift Differential
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- PRN Opportunities Available
- Shifts Available: Night Shift (7pm-7am)
- Wage: $40-$44.50 per hour (+ $2 Shift differential)
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Registered Nurse (RN)-PRN, Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!