Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center - We are a leader in
the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is
our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets
us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch
Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are
committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
- Must possess an Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from
an accredited college or university.
- A current and valid license granted from the state of
employment/OT/SLP and nursing assistants.
- Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with a
consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational
- Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to
caregivers, family members, and residents
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal
intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative
- Monitors the resident's response to treatment and alters the
treatment plan as appropriate
- Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in
functional maintenance programs
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Wage will be disussed
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA), Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!