Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -PRN
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center - We are a leader in
the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is
our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets
us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch
Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are
committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Flexible Shifts and Times!!
- Ask about our WEEKEND ONLY program!
- Excellent New Rates with Weekly Pay!
- Agency and COVID Free Building
- Very Competitive Medical Package -
- Earn up to $19 per hour
- Must be a certified and/or be state tested Nursing Assistant in
accordance with laws of this state
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term care.
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
Shift & Wage:
- PRN Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm
- Flexible shifts and times
- Wage: $16-$19.50 per hour (depending on experience)
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -PRN, Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!