Urgent Care Physician - Philadelphia, PA North Suburbs
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Urgent Care opening in Levittown, Pennsylvania. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Full-Time Urgent Care in North Philadelphia
To provide high quality care of all patients. To assist in
directing staff in the support of the care of our patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality patient care.
- Manage all patient care while on shift.
- Supervise all medical staff while on shift.
- Ensure all charts are filled out and medical records are
completed in a timely fashion.
- Process biological specimens when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Board Certified/Board Eligible – Emergency Room, Family
Practice, or Internal Medicine (w/ER or UC experience)
- Excellent communicator with staff, patients, and
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Active and current medical licensure in Pennsylvania
- Active and current DEA number and state controlled substance
certificate, as needed
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Relocation assistance
- Health Insurance
- CME Reimbursement
- Liberal PTO
- No On Call. Great work life balance opportunity
- Will interview and confirm within 48 hours in most
- Docutap EMR Experience is a definite plus.
- Must have ER, UC or Family Practice experience
- Must have great communication and bed-side manners
- Should be comfortable seeing high patient volume.
- Need to be comfortable seeing patients of all ages
- Need to be proficient in Suturing, Abscess Draining, Physicals
- Prefer Physician with ability and willingness to supervise Mid
- Prefer DOT Certification
- BC/BE Ok
- No Malpractice preferred
- Center hours weekdays 8-8 weekends 8-5
- Open 7 days a week (Off on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
Contact Scott Scheinman at or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Levittown , Urgent Care Physician - Philadelphia, PA North Suburbs, Healthcare , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!