Company: Power Home Remodeling
Posted on: September 23, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Payroll Practitioner is responsible for
support of daily payroll activities, along with resolving
payroll-related issues. This employee collaborates with department
leadership on special projects, and provides guidance to business
units and staff in completing payroll processing.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Supports the Payroll Manager and Director of Payroll by
performing payroll processing, answering and resolving questions or
problems, and following up on payroll-related issues.
- Provides support for all employee payroll processes, including
making changes to the payroll system as they occur.
- Collects and reviews employee time sheets for compliance with
state and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding payroll requests
(ex- terminations, new hires, compensation, reporting)
- Assists in collecting data for general audits and special
projects with time sensitive deadlines.
- Prepare employee verification inquiries or direct to Work
Number for agencies.
- Participate in training of business/staff units for Payroll
- Remain up to date on federal, state and local best
- Assists with process improvement/documentation
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for eight hours a
- Other as assigned by Management.CORE COMPETENCIES:The Payroll
Practitioner must be a skilled, ambitious, innovative and
resourceful individual capable of supporting the Director of
Payroll and Payroll Manager while upholding strict confidentiality.
The employee must have the flexibility to thrive in an atmosphere
of constant change and rapid growth. The Payroll Practitioner must
be fully focused on organization and precision to maintain a strict
payroll schedule.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:Bachelor/Associate's
degree or equivalent from a college or technical school, or
relevant prior work experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience. 2-4 years of payroll experience,
preferably with ADP Payroll System and reporting software
required.REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:FPC or CPP preferred
but not required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:The Payroll Practitioner works in
an office environment.
Keywords: Power Home Remodeling, Levittown , Payroll Practitioner, Human Resources , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!