Stadium gigs are back! Bartenders wanted to work with
Come work with Jitjatjo and use your experience to earn money
in your area.
What you need to know:
• Earn money: The more you work, the more you earn.
• Flexible schedule: Make your own schedule and earn
• Getting started is simple: Applying doesn't take long, and
we'll provide support along the way.
• Get paid instantly: Earnings are deposited into your bank
• Best support: The app gives you clear instructions,
directions, and access to our support team if you need help.
Here's what you need to get started:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have a compatible smart phone with active data plan
• Eligible to work in the US
• Have at least one year of experience in selected
We offer competitive hourly rates based on job type and
experience. We handle W-2 withholding taxes, to help minimize
end-of-year tax bills. We get money in your hands faster than any
agency or employer - Instant Pay!
What we’re looking for:
* Willingness to work in large venues (stadium, concession,
convention center, or similar)
* Basic PC knowledge.
* Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register
* TIPS, RAMP or similar alcohol awareness training
* Good math skills.
* Strong communication and time management skills.
* Customer satisfaction-oriented.
Bartenders provide an excellent guest drinking experience.
Good bartenders will be able to create classic drinks and serve
beer or wine.
* Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar or
* Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and
* Assess customers' needs and preferences and make
* Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
* Plan and present bar menu.
* Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal
* Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
* Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest
* Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
Cashiers manage all transactions with customers accurately and
* Manage transactions with customers using cash
* Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
* Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
* Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
* Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
* Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant
* Greet customers when entering or leaving the area.
* Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
* Track transactions on balance sheets and report any
* Bag, box or gift-wrap packages.
* Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.