Company: Horizon Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you an expert Drain Cleaner who is passionate about problem
solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career
(and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see
why so many of our team members and customers recommend
Who are we?
We are Horizon Services. Since 1987, we've been the trusted name
in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched
level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that
outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our
people. Our employees are the core of our business, and our
people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon
guarantee with each and every employee and customer service. We
believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What do our Drain Cleaners do?
Our Drain Cleaners go into clients' homes to clean and open
branch and main sewer lines.
What do we offer?
- With our tools, resources, and training, our technicians, we
offer a very competitive base salary and a bonus program that
rewards you for your hard work and customer service!
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year-round
- Shift is Monday Friday, 9:00 am 5:00 pm
- Optional weekend work with spiffs are available, but not
Professional and Personal Growth
- Robust Paid Training and Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow we love to promote from within! Most of our
leaders started in the truck!
- Health benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
- Access to Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts for
Health or Dependent Care expense
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free
counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid National Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- 2 years of experience as a Residential Drain Cleaner
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated attitude
Are you ready to join our team?
We understand your time is valuable and that's why we have a
very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would
be a good fit for this Drain Cleaner position, please fill out our
initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review
your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Horizon Services, Levittown , Drain Cleaner, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!