Company: Green Tree School
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Green Tree School & Services (GTSS) is a
non-profit state licensed agency that provides education,
therapeutic and clinical support to children ages 5-21 with Autism
Disorder and severe Emotional Disability at Green Tree School &
Services, all students are instructed based on their IEP goals and
the appropriate state standards as defined but the Pennsylvania
Department of Education.
Green Tree School & Services is searching for a
Behavior Analyst to enhance school
climate and empower students for success by modifying behavioral
contingencies in the school setting. Integrated into all major
functions are attention to diversity and cultural competence,
multi-tiered service of support, dropout prevention; and adherence
to federal, state, and local regulations within an educational
Summary: This is a full-time, ten-month
position to provide general classroom instruction for students with
Autistic Spectrum Disorders, serious Emotional Disturbance or
Major Function: Assessment
- Conducts observations and data collection related to behavioral
screenings and functional behavioral assessments for the
development of classroom and individualized behavioral
- Tracks trends in behavioral data collected, including frequency
and duration of out of programming due to behavioral infractions
(e.g., significant incident reports, Intensive Interventions, Out
of School Suspensions, and In-School Suspensions).
- Uses appropriate tools, observations, and interviews with
school team members to evaluate progress with interventions and
readiness for transition within a multi-tiered system of
Major Function: Service Delivery
- Provides crisis intervention support as needed.
- Supervise the implementation of the PBSP’s of students on their
- Develops brief behavior contracts for students receiving
Individualized behavioral supports.
- Develops individualized positive behavior support plans for
students receiving Tiered 3 behavioral supports.
- Implements suggested behavioral interventions and instructs
school team members, as appropriate, to help ensure proper
implementation of suggested interventions.
- Timely submission of all clinical documentation, including
communication logs, behavioral assessments, intervention plans,
behavioral contracts, and progress monitoring summaries.
Major Function: Consultation
- Participates in school wide meetings (e.g., all staff meetings,
child study team meetings, program specific meetings, etc.) to
share information about student progress with behavioral
- Consults with vital stakeholders (e.g., parents, occupational
therapists, speech therapists, school social worker, school
psychologists, teachers, instructional coordinators, etc.) as
needed to review and revise students’ behavioral goals/objectives,
developing plans for service, and/or making recommendations for
behavioral evaluations when needed.
- Prepares and presents information (e.g., student performance
data or clinical progress reports) during school teaming meetings
and in supervision with the Director of Behavioral Services.
- Provides training and consultation to classroom staff on the
use of interdependent group contingency management and classroom
based strategies to support positive climate.
Minor Function: Fidelity Monitoring
- Provides assessment of staff implementation of the school-wide
positive behavior support program (Student Achievement Model).
- Provides results of fidelity checks with recommendations for
areas of improvement to education & behavioral services leadership
for on-going professional development.
Eligible Green Tree Employees will receive:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401k options, Paid school holidays, and paid time off.
Green Tree School & Services is an Equal Opportunity
All decisions related to employment will be determined by the
employee's ability to perform the essential functions of the job
with or without a reasonable accommodation.
For more information about Green Tree School & Services please
visit our website: www.greentreeschool.org
- 3 year(s): Minimum of 3 years of experience providing
behavioral analysis services for children with special needs
- Masters or better in Psychology or related field
Licenses & Certifications
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that
your job is safe
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Green Tree School, Levittown , Behavior Analyst, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!