Retail Sales Associates
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people
skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity
to join fast growing sales organization as a Retail Sales Associate
with OSL. With our exceptional career mobility, superior clients,
reputation for training and support, and more than 5,000 employees
across the country, now is a great time to join our team!
At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next
challenging career move. OSL is a fast growing and successful
third-party specialty retailer whose clients are some of the
largest companies in North America.
OSL has partnered with Verizon to showcase and sell their
products within Walmart.
As a Retail Sales Associate your compensation includes:
- On Average $35,000 a year, with unlimited earning
- Monthly Bonuses
- Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision
- Tablets and sales tools will be provided
Do you fit the part?
- Are you a someone who works well independently?
- Are you an individual who is outgoing and engaging
- Are you articulate and have an entrepreneurial mindset?
- Are you looking for a Full-Time role?
Yes? Then the OSL Retail Sales Associate is the perfect role for
- Willingness to learn our proven and successful sales
- Honesty, integrity, and positive attitude
- We provide continuous training and support to maximize your
potential for success.
- Experience or desire for experience in face to face customer
interaction, customer service or direct sales
If you're excited to be a member of our team, please apply
Requirements: Reliable mode of transportation needed
Sounds like a good fit? Well, let's talk!
For more info, contact us at email@example.com
At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an
inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued,
supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not
discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender,
or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any
qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer