At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Client Relationship Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the
inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can
be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market
You are a results driven contributor who can manage all client
activity while helping our customers receive the maximum results on
their mailing campaigns in accordance to USPS regulations. You are
a Performance-driven team player who possesses clear verbal and
written communications skills and who can be relied upon to
exercise sound judgement when managing the expectations of our
internal and external clients.
- Manage and build client relationships with small to medium
clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Develop and facilitate the proposal process for assigned
clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing,
contract negotiations and other client services.
- Manage Pitney Bowes Presort Services' relationship with
assigned clients by actively preventing issues.
- Notify client's senior management and/or Pitney Bowes Presort
Services management of issues or changes required to enhance and
maintain client retention.
- Provide in-depth analysis and presentations to senior level
- Actively engage representatives of named accounts frequently in
person and independently develops client relationships to ensure
and maintain client retention.
- Analyze and evaluate required reporting to assure volumes,
pricing and quality are appropriate and service level requirements
- Work with USPS and functional department management and advises
and provides recommendations to clients to improve mail quality
(i.e. Critical Entry Time, readability, mail piece design,
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients' products and
long-term business strategies and identifies additional revenue and
- Make recommendations and presents proposals to decision makers
to increase revenue and profitability.
- Negotiate contract renewals per Pitney Bowes Presort Services
established rate card guidelines and obtains signed contracts for
existing contracts up for renewal.
- Negotiate contract agreements with existing clients that do not
have a signed agreement with Pitney Bowes Presort Services to
obtain formal agreements.
- Prioritize plans and communicates regulatory changes for
assigned clients and works with them to execute.
- Develop an effective contract strategy that is measured by the
preservation and protection of assigned clients.
- Determine required contract changes as a result of regulatory
changes and negotiates updated contract terms with assigned
- Represents Pitney Bowes Presort Services at industry events and
- Obtain within the first year of employment and maintains MDP
(Mail Design Professional) Certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you have:
- Associate's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent
combination of experience and education.
- 1 year successful sales and/or account management/development
- Knowledge of account management and business development
- Mailing industry knowledge preferred.
- Presentation and negotiation skills including the ability to
adapt style to meet client expectations.
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly and effectively with
the information at hand.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple work
assignments with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to be accessed via phone or email as needed during off
duty hours to address client issues.
- Ability to attend to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Skilled in effective listening.
- Ability to develop and grow long-term client
- While performing the essential functions of the job, the
employee is regularly required to walk, stand, kneel, stoop, or sit
for lengthy periods.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to travel for extended periods.
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to
the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce
is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer
and shipper experience - driven by innovative technology and
consultative insights - has uniquely positioned us as the trusted
partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment,
delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help
merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting
loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through
data science-based innovation and consultative support that help
make clients' jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top
Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International
Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics
partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are
encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with
disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should
refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with
COVID-19 Safety Update: We have put in place safety practices to
help keep you safe and healthy. Learn More