Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 11, 2021
NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) looking to make
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be,
then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- All Shifts Needed
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!