Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager -WEEKLY PAY
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 11, 2021
NOW OFFING WEEKLY PAY
Transportation from Oxford Valley Mall and Woodbourne
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
looking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be,
then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must have, a minimum, one (1) year of experience as a
supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related
health care facility
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nurses and nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 8a-4:30p /Monday-Firday
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager -WEEKLY PAY, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!