Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 11, 2021
NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY
Family Friendly Environment
Transportation from Oxford Valley Mall and Woodbourne
Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
looking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be,
then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 7am-7pm
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Statesman Health & Rehabilitation Center, Levittown , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!