Posted Date: Aug 26, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a
- Location: SaksWorks Greenwich. 265 Greenwich Avenue,
Greenwich, CT 06830. Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T & P/T; schedule to be determined. More
details upon interview.
- Requirement: Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via
text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID
The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us
Restaurant Associates is recognized as the
nation’s premier hospitality company, operating over 170
prestigious locations. Restaurant Associates, based in New York
City, provides premium food services to museums, performing arts
centers, aquariums, corporate dining, educational facilities and
off-premise catering events in New York City, Boston, Hartford,
Atlanta, Chicago, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant
Associates is a subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the
world’s leading foodservice organization.
At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched culture of hospitality
excellence enables us to provide memorable experiences for premier
clients. We empower many to be their best though delicious
food that happens to be "better-for-you" and the
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent &
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for Hospitality
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and
efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food
and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food
handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to
assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and
ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and
drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes
preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates
ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient
when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant
information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and
after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting
established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers,
telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties
during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Restaurant Associates are
offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness
Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal
Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the
following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in
the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the
essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without
a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 815150