Procedural Specialist - Philadelphia
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Job Description SummaryJob DescriptionRemote/PhiladelphiaBD is
one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world
and is advancing the world of health by improving medical
discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over
65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around
the world to address some of the most challenging global health
- The Procedural Specialist promotes BD products to customers and
potential customers through clinical support and education within a
defined geographic area and as directed by the Regional
Manager.Essential / Key Job Responsibilities (including supervisory
- Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital
staff on technical matters relating to BDPI products through case
support, conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one in-servicing,
and/or available internal/external physician education training
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers,
hospitals and physicians.
- Obtains new users and applications for company products and
- Observes and reports market trends which affect BDPI sales,
service and product development. Represents BDPI in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Processes customer complaints and returns in accordance with
established procedures and policy.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Complete and processes BDPI reports including but not limited
to: Procedural Specialist reports, expense reports, monthly product
tracking reports and complaint reports in accordance with
established procedures and policies.
- Fulfills the duty of a Territory Manager in vacant territories
and supports endovascular procedures as directed by the District
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BDPI product
Surgical and endovascular procedure knowledge, adequate to support
clinical cases Basic anatomy Medical and surgical
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in the Operating Room,
Interventional Radiology Lab, or Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Current credentialing and / or certification in respective
- Advanced knowledge of vascular access management, vascular
surgery, and endovascular medicine preferred.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to maintain
numerous priorities and meet established deadlines.
- Self-motivated, takes on additional responsibilities, and
manages priorities with minimal supervision.
- Frequent travel required.Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree or B.S. in Nursing, Cardiovascular,
Radiology, Vascular Surgery or other equivalent technical
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use sight, and use hands to
manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls, and office
- The employee frequently is required to verbally communicate
with other associates.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in
an open cubicle environment.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced
- BD is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that
values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.This job
description is intended as a summary of the primary
responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job
description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an
individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all
qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.For
many roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the Company's
receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. In some locations, weekly testing for COVID-19 may be
available instead of vaccination. Consistent with BD's Workplace
Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be
considered pursuant to applicable law.Why join us?A career at BD
means being part of a team that values your opinions and
contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to
work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through
the work that they do every day.You will learn and work alongside
inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and
committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding
culture. Our Total Rewards program - which includes competitive
pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and
life balance components - is designed to support the varying needs
of our diverse and global associates.To learn more about BD visit
https://jobs.bd.com/Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex,
creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or
domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics,
disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other
protected status.Primary Work LocationUSA AZ - Tempe
HeadquartersAdditional LocationsWork Shift
Keywords: BD, Levittown , Procedural Specialist - Philadelphia, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!