Posted on: January 4, 2022
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $23.50/hr Our
Opportunity: Looking to make a difference? So are we! Join the
Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500
companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and
full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage
increase every 6 months. Why you ll love working here: Safety,
Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles
and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team
- Earn up to an extra $500 in Overtime Incentives (see Recruiting
Team for details)
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you ll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Turret Truck,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is committed to equal
opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all
Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with
Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious
accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact . To
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Levittown , Warehouse Nights, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!