Warehouse Part Time
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Facility Tours Now Available!
Chewy is hiring with wages up $21/HROur Opportunity: Looking to
make a difference? So are we! Join the Chewy pack with one of the
largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open
interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of
career paths including part time and full-time schedules.
Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6
months. Why you ll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- NEW! Morning, Mid-Day, Evening, and Overnight 3-Day, 5-Hour
Part-Time shifts now available!
- Newly Increased, Competitive Wages
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organizationWant
to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on
pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
E-Commerce? Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce
company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only
provides a personalized world-class on-line customer experience,
but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career
paths including part time and full-time schedules. Competitive
wages and attractive benefits with opportunity for increase at 3,
6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you ll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Pallet Jack,
Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . To access Chewy s Privacy
Policy, which contains information regarding information collected
from job applicants and how we use it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Levittown , Warehouse Part Time, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!