Call Center Representative
Posted on: January 9, 2022
As of now, all classes are remote, with a possible return to office
date of March 2022.
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history.
We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group
----, one of the largest global providers of customer experience
(CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job
application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group
as well as SYKES.
Join us at our Langhorne location in Pennsylvania where you will
shine with us as a Customer Service Representative.
For immediate consideration for this customer service role, text
"SYKES Langhorne" to 97211
Work with us at our call center and you'll enjoy:
- $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
- A career-defining experience
- A team with a passion to set you up for success.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life
- Company-match 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program after one year of
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
- At least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or GED
- Communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, and
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group -! As a leading global provider
of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group -
empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their
customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand
value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or
from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands
with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+
languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a
competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning
culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and
commitment to improving the employee experience.
Apply now to start your customer service journey to a new, exciting
career with SYKES Langhorne!
SYKES is committed to health and safety. We follow these procedures
at our Langhorne location:
- Video interviewing
- Temperature checks and mask requirements
- Hand sanitizer and wipes readily available. Daily deep clean of
- Educational materials and sessions providing health and safety
updates and information
Keywords: SYKES, Levittown , Call Center Representative, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!