Company: The Giant Company
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Associate cleans office space, restrooms, break and
lunchroom areas, removes trash, operates floor cleaner and power
washers, cleans up spills. -Essential Functions:
- Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review
the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to
perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and
otherwise prepare for duties.
- The Associate cleans and vacuums floors in the office and
conference spaces, cleans and mops tile floors in restrooms and
- The Associate sets up and operates the powered floor washer,
cleaner, waxer per schedule.
- The Associate removes all trash, operates compactor and -
bailer, cleans up all spills in the store, and uses power washer to
clean sidewalks..GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in
order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply
with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as
the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes
approved for this job. -JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONSMust have &
maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or permits
required for the position.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: The Giant Company, Levittown , Janitor, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!