Company: The Giant Company
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Associate scans or enters number into keypad on register,
lifts/moves goods, makes change, bags if necessary, does special
projects as directed including restocking returns -Essential
- Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review
the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to
perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and
otherwise prepare for duties.
- The Associate scans or enters number into keypad, lifts/moves
goods, makes change, bags if necessary, does special projects as
directed including restocking returns.
- The Associate will block aisles, setup checkout areas, setup
displays as needed.GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in
order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to comply
with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as
the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes
approved for this job.
- Must have technical training (this is a job specific
- Must have keyboarding skills. -JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONSMust
have & maintain valid any specialty licenses, certificates, or
permits required for the positionRequired qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: The Giant Company, Levittown , Cashier, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!