Veterans Preferred - Priority Buyer
Company: US11344-AIRGAS Airgas Safety, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10003556 Priority
Tulsa, OK - W. 7th St. - WarehouseTulsa, OK - W. 7th St. -
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
As a Priority Buyer you will be apart of a team responsible for
processing hardgoods priority orders, next day air, 2nd day air,
will call and drop ships for Airgas regional locations.
In particular, you will:
- Review requisitions and place priority orders for various
assigned Airgas locations.
- Follow Hardgoods Purchasing guidelines and standards
established for Priority and Drop Ship orders.
- Maintain standards for order processing and communication with
plants as needed.
- Review daily reports and address all open issues
- Work within spending limit restrictions and engages management
for approvals on purchases exceeding established limits.
- Confirm all purchase orders within set guidelines.
- Expedite purchase orders and update information as
- Work with vendors and accounts payables when necessary to
resolve invoice discrepancies utilizing the Open Text
- Assist field personnel with training on Priority and Drop Ship
buying process as required and guide users to adhere to established
- Review key metrics to ensure departmental goals are
Are you a MATCH?
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting preferred or additional
work experience in purchasing or inventory management.
- 1-2 years of purchasing or inventory management environment a
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, Word
and Outlook. Experience with Google Suites desired.
- Strong communication and customer service mindset to deal
effectively with all levels of outside vendors, management and
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, work independently and be
- Ability to make decisions and follow guidelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in busy environment, working
independently to resolve issues and achieve results.
- Excellent organizational, documentation and follow-up skills.
Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written
instructions, requesting clarification when needed.
- A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the
ability to work in a team environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Keywords: US11344-AIRGAS Airgas Safety, Inc., Levittown , Veterans Preferred - Priority Buyer, Other , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!