Local CDL Class A and B Reefer Drivers - Home Daily! Full Benefits!
Company: Q-Trucking / Quaker Valley Foods
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Local CDL Class A and B Refer Drivers
Call Recruiting Today @ (877) 958-6627 x316
Join our staff and grow with *Quaker Valley Foods, a refrigerated
food distributor located in NE Philadelphia, PA.*
Responsible for driving a tractor-trailer in compliance with
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as
company policies and procedures to transport various materials in a
safe and timely manner. Must have a clean MVR and CDL A or B
license with 3 years of driving experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental and 401K
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any
defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate
- Get goods to client on time.
- Maintain ELDs.
- Must have a current CDL A or B license.
- Must have a clean MVR.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of on the road experience driving
- Must be able to operate vehicle using a manual shift.
- Ability to read letters and numbers in English and perform
- Must be able to bend and lift weights of 25-100 lbs.
- Must be able to follow directions and work
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the
use of a pallet jack and hand trucks.
- High school diploma/General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
Quaker Valley Foods is an EOE (equal opportunity employer) and a
drug-free workplace. QVF performs criminal background checks on all
Click below to apply or call recruiting today @ (877) 958-6627
Keywords: Q-Trucking / Quaker Valley Foods, Levittown , Local CDL Class A and B Reefer Drivers - Home Daily! Full Benefits!, Professions , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!