Assistant Distribution Center Manager - 8:30 pm Outbound
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 7, 2022
HD Supply, a Home Depot company, is looking for strong leaders.
Join our leadership team and help to build our 'One Team' culture
in our Levittown, PA facility! We're seeking a hands-on Assistant
Distribution Center Manager to directly manage approximately 2
leads and @20+ associates in the 8:30 pm Outbound shift
Sunday through Thursday - Night Shift. You will be responsible for
selecting, coaching and developing our warehouse associates.
- BS/BA degree is a plus, but not required.
- 4+ years' experience in a distribution operations role
in a high volume DC.
- 2+ years supervisory experience of leads and
- Strong analytical and process improvement experience.
- Strong team building and associate engagement skills.
- Outbound, case pick, shipping dock experience.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Warehouse management software experience.
- Warehouse equipment to include forklift, pallet jacks, order
picker, pick to voice, conveyor.
- MS Office proficiency, strong MS Excel.
- Flexibility to work various hours.Perks for our HD Supply
- Comprehensive benefits plan on first day (Medical, Dental,
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits.
- Advancement Opportunity with Fortune 500 company.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Management Bonus Eligibility.Job SummaryResponsible for leading
the distribution personnel as a team to ensure all safety, quality,
packaging, receipt and shipment standards, and operational goals
are attained. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Ensures safety, productivity and quality in all distribution
- Designs, develops and manages the distribution department
- Refurbishes and enhances site infrastructure and equipment to
support site efforts in growth and meeting objectives.
- Continues efforts to build maintenance performance metrics and
train all staff in those measures to optimize performance and
return on investment.
- Ensures associates have the tools and training necessary to do
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
- Usually located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors causing moderate physical discomfort, such as
dust, fumes, or odors.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
Keywords: HD Supply, Levittown , Assistant Distribution Center Manager - 8:30 pm Outbound, Professions , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!