Company: Jillamy Packaging Warehouse
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Type Full-timeDescriptionAs a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we
have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery
of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is
international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of
freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well
as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A
fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in
fulfilling our customers' unique contract packaging, warehousing,
shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable
costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of
over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets.
Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging,
blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a
team-based environment that encourages leadership and
resourcefulness, and rewards the "roll-up-your-sleeves, let's get
the job done" attitude.Position Overview: This position is
responsible for safe forklift operation as well as accurate and
efficient order picking.
- Responsible for loading and unloading trailers.
- Must maintain safe work practices and valid forklift operators
- Load/Unload trailers
- Responsible for trailer inspections
- Responsible for verifying unit of measure counts (pallets,
- Responsible for properly using dock plates/dock doors
- Sit-down forklift (75% of daily work)
- Minimal understanding of computer
- Ability to clock in via Paylocity
- Pick Orders
- Full pallet and unit pick
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Label units
- Operate sit down, order picker, and High reach depending on
location in warehouse
- Clean/Upkeep of warehouse
- Emptying trash cans
- Following organization protocols
- Receive product into storage
- sit down forklift
- Recording warehouse location & product info
- Pull correct material and ensuring Lot sensitive, Item
sensitive and Location sensitive information
- Understand SOPs and properly instituting them
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
RequirementsQualifications & Preferred Skills:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse, contract packaging or forklift
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must
respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and
comply with written information and documents such as safety rules,
operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a
high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability
to meet deadlines.
- Sharp attention to detail including accurate data and
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively
and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult
situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a
high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to operate forklift with appropriate training. Valid
forklift license/certification or training preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work flexible hours across all shifts,
overtime, weekends, etc based upon business operational demands and
may be required to operate across various locations.
BenefitsGenerous competitive benefits package, including Medical,
Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability
Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term
Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual
Reviews, etc. Interested candidates should apply online at
for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our
website at www.Jillamy.com . We are committed to a policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally
recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color,
religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status.
We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require
an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy,
Inc. Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Jillamy Packaging Warehouse, Levittown , Material Handler, Professions , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!