Company: The Giant Company
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Associate fill prescriptions, waits on customers, unpacks
totes, answers telephone, and answers questions within specified
limits. -ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Promptly, at the start of the shift, the employee will review
the work schedule, check the equipment and supplies required to
perform the work scheduled, comply with PPE requirements, and
otherwise prepare for duties.
- The Associate moves totes, opens totes, unpacks incoming
supplies and puts the items on appropriate shelves.
- The Associate waits on customers, answers telephone calls makes
calls to clarify prescriptions.GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate, and understand in
order to complete job duties in a satisfactory manner and to
comply with Company policies and safety regulations.
- Must complete the company introductory (probationary) period of
- Must meet the ergonomic and physical requirements, as well as
the physical base scores for this position.
- Must be able to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools
used to perform this job.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
- Must agree to wear the proper assigned clothes and shoes
approved for this job.
- Must have 1 year of work experience or technical training (this
is a job specific requirement).
- Must have keyboarding skills.JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have & maintain valid any specialty licenses,
certificates, or permits required for the position.Required
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: The Giant Company, Levittown , Pharmacy Technician, Professions , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!