Lead Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Actively Hiring Skilled Maintenance Mechanics for Day
ShiftCandidates local to Montgomery/Bucks County are HIGHLY
PREFERREDApplicants with no previous experience will not be
considered for this positionThink you're the perfect fit? Skip the
line and email your updated resume + introduction to Chris - Job
- Work closely with Maintenance Manager and staff to ensure all
company machinery and equipment are operating at an optimum and
- Diagnose and repair machinery and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance, machine tests, troubleshoot,
remove technical issues, and perform emergency repairs.
- Create and maintain schedules for inspecting, servicing, as
well as testing machinery and equipment.
- Complete work orders and log performed maintenance
- Install and assemble new machinery and equipment.
- Follow industry best practices, SOPs, LOTO, and other safety
- 5 recent years of extensive work experience in machine
maintenance and equipment repair.
- Previous, recent experience as a manager/supervisor highly
- Willing and able to travel on occasion to other branches for
- Electrical and welding skills.
- Physical stamina and dexterity.
- Available to work Saturdays and Sundays as needed for machine
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Valid Driver's License; Reliable transportation Perks of the
- Excellent compensation
- Team environment in a technology advanced facility
- Growth opportunities with a stable and growing company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays
- 401K with company match
- 100% paid life and disability insurance
- Uniforms provided at no cost to employee
- Safe and clean work environment
- Appreciation and respect for quality work and
commitmentExperience Level:Intermediate Level About Aerotek: We
know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also
know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Levittown , Lead Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...