Optical Sales Associate
Company: Vision Associates Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOBDo you enjoy interacting
and connecting with patients? Are you passionate about providing
best-in-class patient care? Join the Vision Associates team today
in this Optical Sales Associate job with Woodbourne Optik.
When you join Vision Associates, you will directly impact patients'
lives and help them find the product that best fits their needs.
Here, you will feel inspired by both leadership and your fellow
team members as you set your own goals and create a career path
that is right for you. It's the best of both worlds when you join
the Vision Associates team as an Optical Sales Associate!
Some benefits of working at Vision Associates include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Nights, Weekends, and Holidays off
- Generous eyewear discountIf you are a self-motivated,
organized, detail-oriented Optical Sales Associate, this is the
perfect job for you. Join the Vision Associates team and apply for
our Optical Sales Associate job today!
Woodbourne Optik is a member of the Vision Associates Network.
Woodbourne Optik partners with Vision Associates to provide
best-in-class optical dispensary management at their location.
Employed by Vision Associates, Opticians will work independently
within the Woodbourne Optik location with the full support of the
Vision Associates Network. Responsibilities
- Work with patients to solve their visual needs and build
loyalty to the practice and dispensary.
- Analyze, resolve, and correct customer service issues.
- Provide an excellent patient experience while working towards
meeting persona, practice, and company goals.
- Check that our finished eyewear meets our optical standards, as
well as customer requirements and requests
- Learn and support the policies and procedures for opening,
closing, and operating the dispensary.
- Ensure best practices are delivered to ensure patient
- Work independently with regular communication and support from
your District Manager.
- Foster positive working relationships with the practice
doctors, leadership, and staff.Required Skills
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the optical industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), including
strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a
Keywords: Vision Associates Inc, Levittown , Optical Sales Associate, Sales , Levittown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!